Note: This is an On-Site & Hybrid position
Swyft Filings is searching for an experienced Executive Assistant living in the Houston, Texas area to provide senior level administrative support to our C-Suite , playing a vital role in creating an organized and positive environment for our growing team.
The Executive Assistant will serve as a first point of contact for matters related to the executive leadership. This role will liaise and maintain strong and effective communication within and outside of the company. We need someone who will be able to handle highly sensitive and confidential information and have a proven track record of doing so. They will handle high volumes of scheduling and must be advanced in Outlook. The Executive Assistant is also responsible for the creation and development of visual presentations, as well as possess strong Power Point skills.As an integral team member, the Executive Assistant supports a wide range of tasks, activities and projects that fuel the performance, organization, and overall cadence of the executive offices of the company.
About Swyft Filings
Swyft Filings is an online filing service for business formations. More importantly, we’re a company that has helped budding entrepreneurs start over 300,000 new businesses (and counting). Our mission is to empower the aspirational - and by that we mean we take a complex process and automate it to make it easier for small businesses and individuals to launch their business dreams without having to hire high-priced professionals or worrying about administrative headaches.
Since 2015, we’ve grown from a lawyer and two online entrepreneurs into a team over 100 people strong – and you can bet we’re not done yet. We’re proud to have been ranked as one of the fastest-growing companies in Houston, nationally by the Inc 5000, and we’re also listed as a Top Workplace by the Houston Chronicle.
What You’ll Do
- Provides administrative support to the Executive Officers, including detailed calendar management, expense report management, mail processing, invitation coordination, and travel coordination.
- Act as the point of contact between the Executive Officer and internal/external clients.
- Coordinates meetings and special events, including attendee management, materials preparation, and room set-up and issue resolution. Requires strong project management skills.
- Manage the flow of information to the executive leadership team and receive and screen phone calls, open and sort mail, and summarize reports and memos that are received.
- Prepare and format information for internal and external distribution. Including writing emails, letters and memos, compiling data for reports, creating presentations, writing reports, editing, proofreading, and other information preparation duties.
- Assist with HR initiatives, company events, recruiting coordination that the leadership takes part in
- Develop and maintain databases for various projects.
- Create spreadsheets using MS Excel (Advanced Skills required).
- Positively embrace other initiatives as they occur.
What You’ll need
- High School degree required
- Minimum of 5 years of professional administrative experience required or equivalent combination of professional work experience.
- 2+ years of experience supporting C-Suite and/or Executive Vice Presidents preferred
- Intermediate to Advanced working knowledge of all Microsoft-based software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet Skills.
- Advanced skills in PowerPoint are necessary.
- Professional presence.
- Keen sense of urgency.
- Ability to prioritize workload and juggle competing priorities to meet day to day needs.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and be able to effectively communicate with others.
- Excellent telephone etiquette.
- Strong planning and organizing skills, impeccable follow-up and exceptional attention to detail.
- Can work flexible hours as required.
- Capable of handling sensitive information.
- Create tables, formatting, formulas, clipart/ graphics, presentations, etc.
- Excellent word-processing skills (50 - 60 wpm) and business writing ability, plus accurate and precise proofreading skills.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos.
- Able to write correspondence.
- Effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
- Solid organization, analytical and follow up skills.
- Must be able to work on multiple projects concurrently and capable of working with minimal to no supervision.
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Hybrid Work Model (in-office and remote)
- Parental Leave
- Casual Dress Code
- Free Branded SWAG
- Healthy Snacks in Office
- Company Events
- Referral Program