Senior Paid Search Manager (US- Remote)
Do you love performance marketing? Would you like to be part of a culture that values and appreciates employees? As a Senior Paid Search Manager you will be responsible for the strategy and execution of paid search campaigns at Swyft Filings. This position will play a critical role in our fast growing performance marketing org and will work with cross functional teams to drive business growth.
Who We Are
Swyft Filings is an online filing service for business formations. More importantly, we’re a company that has helped budding entrepreneurs start over 300,000 new businesses (and counting). We take a complex process and automate it to make it easier for small businesses and individuals to launch their business dreams without having to hire high-priced professionals or worrying about administrative headaches.
Since 2015, we’ve grown from a lawyer and two online entrepreneurs into a team over 100 people strong – and you can bet we’re not done yet. We’re proud to have been ranked as one of the fastest-growing companies in Houston, nationally by the Inc 5000, and we’re also listed as a Top Workplace by the Houston Chronicle.
What You'll Do:
- Experience managing Paid Search (SEM) campaigns that drive proven and predictable performance with a strong growth focus. A deep understanding of SaaS marketing principles and experience managing large SEM budgets is a must.
- Candidate must have an in-depth understanding of how search engines (like Google and Microsoft Search), advertising auctions, and algorithmic bidding operate and be able to make decisions based on such.
- Develop full-funnel campaign strategies, taking ownership from inception through to execution, ensuring correct targeting, monitoring, and measurement of KPIs.
- Analyze data to make recommendations to optimize existing campaigns, forecast performance, and develop new strategies that will inform future decisions.
- Accurately allocate and track pacing of paid search budgets on a daily basis with a focus on identifying growth opportunities and allocating budgets based on incremental cost of conversion and volume opportunities.
- Partner with Product Marketing, CRO, and Email Marketing to run tests that help drive improved campaign performance in lowering customer acquisition cost (CAC) and maximizing lifetime value (LTV).
- Research keywords, analyze their relevance, and perform competitive analysis through tools such as SEMRush and SpyFu.
- Drive an iterative approach to campaign performance testing. Designing, creating, and reporting on A/B and multivariate testing across copy and landing pages to drive improvements across all KPIs.
- Develop and deliver management reporting materials (reports and presentations) to Senior Management on a regular basis, communicating performance and future initiatives in a concise manner.
What You'll Need:
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, advertising, statistics, analytics, or a related field.
- 3-7 years of professional PPC experience, developing and driving B2C and B2B SEM strategy of acquisition marketing campaigns with an outstanding history of success.
- Consistent track record of driving quantifiable results and hands-on experience with large budgets, and complex strategies across multiple Paid Search channels. Agency experience is a plus.
- Extensive experience analyzing data and managing campaigns through Google Analytics, Google Ads UI, Microsoft Ads UI, Google Ads Editor, Microsoft Ads Editor, and/or other advertising management and analytics platforms.
- Thorough understanding of paid search trends, including recent updates, best practices, and knowledge of all of the levers available to effect change in performance.
- Experience communicating effectively with creative and technical teams to develop and implement cohesive strategies for campaign execution.
- A deep love for data with a passion for marketing, and a strong analytical and problem-solving mindset.
- Demonstrated quantitative skillset and can think creatively to decide testing methodologies and oversee optimization of campaigns to deliver results.
- Experience with Display advertising is also a plus.
- Eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance on first day of employment
- 100% employer-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance for employee-only plans
- 401(k) w/ company match
- Company issued laptop + Home office stipend
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Remote friendly Work Model with office options in Austin and Houston.
- Parental Leave
- Casual Dress Code
- Free Branded SWAG
- Healthy Snacks in Office
- Company Events
- Peer recognition and rewards with Bonusly