Are you passionate about driving website traffic? Do you thrive in a role where you have a heavy impact on the bottom line? Would you like to be part of a culture that values and appreciates its employees? If you answered yes to all of these questions, then we want to know you!
Swyft Filings is an online filing service for business formations. More importantly, we’re a company that has helped budding entrepreneurs start over 200,000 new businesses (and counting). Since 2015, we’ve grown from a lawyer and two online entrepreneurs into a team 95 strong – and you can bet we’re not done yet. We’re proud to have been ranked as one of the fastest-growing companies in Houston, nationally by the Inc. 5000. We are looking for a creative and strategic team member to serve as an integral part of our marketing strategy and team.
Our mission is to break down barriers so anyone can follow their dreams and create something special for themselves and their communities. To do that, we need a Search Engine Optimization Specialist skilled in creating and executing a strategic plan that propels the quality and quantity of our online visitors. Therefore, we are looking for a data-driven individual who can think on their feet and is a self-starter who is comfortable taking the initiative in a knowledge-intensive, energetic, fast-paced environment.
What You'll Do
- Create, plan, and execute an SEO strategy that increases search engine results rankings
- Perform A/B testing to ensure maximum results
- Track and report around the website and organic traffic performance- a KPI enthusiast!
- Develop link building strategies and obtain additional links that increase organic traffic
- Analyze keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Recommend changes to website design, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords and follow-up on the implementation of the changes
- Collaborate with the marketing team to align on the visions
- Oversee SEO initiatives from conception to delivery to tracking
- Constantly stay up to date with the latest around SEO industry trends and changes
- Identify opportunities for growth and research the position of our competitors
What You'll Need
- 2+ years of experience managing SEO efforts required
- Track record of having a massive impact on organic traffic on a consumer-centric website required
- Strong focus on results and reporting progress required
- Google Analytics experience and/or certification required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- HTML and/or CSS preferred
- Employee's medical, dental, and vision insurance is covered at 100% by the company!
- Eligible to participate in medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance on day one!
- 401(k) + company match
- Paid parental leave
- Generous PTO
- Company issued laptop + home office stipend
- Peer recognition and points with Bonusly